Proteometech at 2016 AACC Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo
프로테옴텍은 자사의 신제품과 혁신적인 기술을 세계시장에 홍보하기 위하여 2016년 AACC Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo 에 8월 2일(화)-8월4일(목), 3일간 참가한다.
• 전시장; Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
• 부스 위치; # 1641
- 프로티아 알러지-큐(Protia allergy-Q)
- 이뮨첵 아이지쥐(ImmuneCheck IgG)
- 8월 2일(화요일) 오전 9시 30분 – 오후 5시
- 8월 3일(수요일) 오전 9시 30분 – 오후 5시
- 8월 4일(목요일) 오전 9시 30분 – 오후 1시
The AACC Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo for clinical laboratory products and
services will take place in Pennsylvania Convention Center Philadelphia (USA) from 2 – 4 August 2016.
Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Exhibit Dates: August 2-4, 2016.
2016 Exhibit Hall Hours.
- Tuesday August 2, 2016 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday August 3, 2016 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thurday August 4, 2016 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
ProteomeTech Booth No. #1641
ProteomeTech is a biotech company developing immuno-diagnostic products and providing proteomics-based R&D services.
We have accumulated proteomics-related technologies since 2000
ProteomeTech has several innovative IVD products; PROTIA Allergy-Q, allergy test detecting up to 64 allergies in one panel; ImmuneCheck IgG, Human IgG test adopting our own Q-Rapid Technology can get semi-quantitative results; DoubleCheck, pregnancy test with Q-Rapid Technology makes more accurate results possible.
Come and visit us at AACC, booth # 1641 – We are looking forward to welcoming you!
up to 64 detecting lines in one plate!
• PROTIA Allergy-Q Inhalant panel/Food panel/Atopy panel.
• PROTIA Allergy-Q 64 Food panel/Inhalant panel.
• Multiplex, semi-quantitative detection of allergen-specific IgE in human serum or plasma.
• 44 or 60 allergens test in a single panel
• Small sample volume: 50 μL
• Time for a test run: approx. 2.5 hours
• Internal calibration lines
• Concordance with ImmunoCap: 96%
• ISO13485, CE certificate
• associated immunoblot devices: Q-Scan(manual), Q-Station(all automation)
-PLA(Paralle Lines Array) Technology
Put more marker lines in a smaller chip by parallel line array
- biochip-assays more efficient & convenient
- Applicable to many kinds of biochip products using line-type blotting
Now with this innovative rapid kit, hIgG level check is fast and easy!
-Model: ImmuneCheck IgG.
• Quantitative Rapid test of total IgG for general immunity check-up
• Sample type: Whole blood, Plasma or Serum
• Sample Volume: 2~5 uL
• Assay Time: 20 min
• Good agreement with a Standard Method (Roche Cobas Integra 800)
• Detecting human IgG level 0.12~4000mg/dL
• CE, ISO13485 certificate
-Q-Rapid AD(Quantitative Rapid Test Technology with Alternative Detection Lines):
This technology overcomes the hook effect by having two assay method lines (sandwich immunoassay line and competitive immunoassay line) in a single test
It also makes quantitative detection possible for rapid kit. ProteomeTech owned, patent applied.
2016 AACC Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo