2019 Medlab Asia Pacific(Singapore)
ProteomeTech attended in 2019 Medlab Asia Pacific.
The show is being held at Suntec Convention and Exhibition Centre which is located in the Singapore during 26~28 March.
Singapore is the sixth largest medical tourism destination in the world and tops the Asian region, and imports from overseas countries are increasing. 2019 Medlab Asia Pacific had a high participation rate in countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
ProteomeTech Inc. has several innovative IVD products. All of Proteometech’s products, PROTIA Allergy-Q, PROTIA Food IgG, ImmuneCheck IgG and TriCheck, are world-first products and are being reputed a great success in Korea and the exporting countries.
PROTIA Allergy-Q is allergy diagnostic kit detecting up to over 107 allergens in a single test, PROTIA Food IgG is Food Intolerance diagnostic kit detecting up to over 90 allergens in a single test. ImmuneCheck IgG is quantitative rapid immunoassay kit for measuring total human IgG concentration in whole blood or serum, TriCheck is pregnancy test that overcome false negative at high concentration of hCG and hCGβcf. New product, ImmuneCheck IgE is quantitative rapid immunoassay kit for measuring total human IgE concentration in serum.
1. The world’s largest number of allergens testing
- Over 60 allergens per panel
- Maximum 107 allergens testing in a PROTIA Allergy-Q96M
2. Compact configuration
- Multiple columns of allergen loaded in a single panel to save time and cost.
- Increases the number of analyzed allergen per operation by 2 or 3 fold
3. Small blood volume for testing(Useful for pediatric purpose)
- Requires only 50ul serum or plasma for over 60 allergens test.
- Requires only 100ul serum or plasma for over 100 allergens test.
4. On-strip calibration
- Quantitative analysis with multiple standard lines in a single panel.
5. Valuable and Informative report format
[PROTIA Food IgG]
1. Immunoblot assay for the quantitative detection of food specific IgG antibodies in human serum
2. Applicable with Automatic & Semi-Automatic Instrument
3. Line blot immunoassay : reproducible principle compare to conventional test kit (96 well plate or Dot blotting method)
4. On-strip calibration
5. Valuable and informative report format
1. Quantitative Rapid test of total IgG for general immunity check-up
2. Sample type: Whole blood, Plasma or Serum
3. Sample Volume: 2~5 uL
4. Assay Time: 20 min
5. Good agreement with a Standard Method (Roche Cobas Integra 800)
6. CE Certificate, ISO13485 certificate
1. Reliable pregnancy test that overcomes the false negative misinterpretation due to high concentration of hCG & hCGβcf.
2. Pregnancy test with enhanced precision with an additional test line.
3. Quick urine test that can be done in 3~5 minutes for early pregnancy diagnosis by detection of hCG concentration above 25 mIU/mL.
1. Quantitative measurement of Total IgE (Immunoglobulin E) of human serum
2. Quick diagnosis (Point of Care test)
3. Get the result in 20 minute
4. Only require 10 uL serum
5. Predictive diagnosis of allergic diseases(allergic asthma, atopic dermatitis, allergic rhinitis, etc.)
6. Assay range: 20 ~ 2,000 IU/mL