[PROTEOMETECH] 2019 MEDLAB ME (Dubai)
ProteomeTech attended in 2019 MEDLAB ME.
The show is being held at Dubai International Exhibition Centre which is located in the city of Dubai.
MEDLAB ME(Middle East) is the flagship exhibition and congress of the MEDLAB Series portfolio, a collection of leading laboratory
and diagnostics exhibitions and conferences worldwide, spanning across the Middle East, Asia, East/West Africa, Europe and the US.
As the largest attended laboratory expo worldwide, MEDLAB stems from 17years of growth alongside the MENA region's largest
healthcare gathering, Arab Health. Moving into its 2nd year as a stand-alone show given its vigorous growth, this annual laboratory
meeting is set to welcome around 680 exhibitors from 46 countries and around 20,000 attendees
ProteomeTech Inc. has several innovative IVD products. All of Proteometech’s products, Allergy-Q, ImmuneCheck IgG and TriCheck,
are world-first products and are being reputed a great success in Korea and the exporting countries.
PROTIA Allergy-Q is allergy diagnostic kit detecting up to over 60 allergens in a single test, ImmuneCheck IgG is quantitative rapid immunoassay kit
for measuring total human IgG concentration in whole blood or serum, TriCheck is pregnancy test that overcome false negative
at high concentration of hCG and hCGβcf. New product, ImmuneCheck IgE is quantitative rapid immunoassay kit
for measuring total human IgE concentration in serum.
1. The world’s largest number of allergens testing
- Over 60 allergens per panel
- Maximum 107 allergens testing in a PROTIA Allergy-Q96M
2. Compact configuration
- Multiple columns of allergen loaded in a single panel to save time and cost.
- Increases the number of analyzed allergen per operation by 2 or 3 fold
3. Small blood volume for testing(Useful for pediatric purpose)
- Requires only 50ul serum or plasma for over 60 allergens test.
- Requires only 100ul serum or plasma for over 100 allergens test.
4. On-strip calibration
- Quantitative analysis with multiple standard lines in a single panel.
5. Valuable and Informative report format
1. Quantitative Rapid test of total IgG for general immunity check-up
2. Sample type: Whole blood, Plasma or Serum
3. Sample Volume: 2~5 uL
4. Assay Time: 20 min
5. Good agreement with a Standard Method (Roche Cobas Integra 800)
6. CE Certificate, ISO13485 certificate
1. Reliable pregnancy test that overcomes the false negative misinterpretation due to high concentration of hCG & hCGβcf.
2. Pregnancy test with enhanced precision with an additional test line.
3. Quick urine test that can be done in 3~5 minutes for early pregnancy diagnosis by detection of
hCG concentration above 25 mIU/mL.
[Booth of ProteomeTech Inc.]